Judging Criteria and Evaluation Process
A panel of well-known senior business executives and leading knowledge management experts will be formed to select the winners of the Hong Kong MAKE Award 2016.
The organisation once it has applied will go through two rounds of evaluation. In the first round, the panel will assess the KM competence level of the organisation with reference to the eight knowledge performance dimensions. The short-listed organisations will enter the second round of evaluation and be invited to conduct a case presentation to the panel who will THEN decide on the WINNERS OF THE AWARD.
- Creating an enterprise knowledge-driven culture
- Developing knowledge workers through senior management leadership
- Delivering knowledge-based products/services/solutions
- Maximizing the intellectual capital of the organisation
- Creating and sustaining an environment of knowledge sharing
- Creating and sustaining an enterprise culture of continuous learning
- Delivering value based on customer knowledge
- Managing knowledge to generate shareholder (or societal) value
For more background information about MAKE Framework and Methodology, please download this document.